We are bringing new electrical installation and pipeline product series called Wave and Smooth to the market.
The Wave line of pipes are designed for regular conditions eg. detatched houses and rowhouses.
The Smooth series of pipes are designed for demanding conditions like apartment buildings and public buildings.
- The selection includes over 60 electrically numbered products.
- Both series are 3442 class 750 N concrete cast certified.
- The pipes are 16 and 20 Ø mm, made out of PP plastic, elastic and non-flammable electrical installation pipes.
- Use and handling temperatures are -25°+90°.
- The pipes are up to IEC/ EN 61386-22 IEC/EN 61386-23 IEC 61034-2 EN 50267-1 EN 50267-2-2 standards, PBDPO free, environmentally friendly, Low Smoke Zero Halogen and environmentally friendly in flammable situations.
APPLICATIONS: New buildings and buildings undergoing repair or renovation from floor to the roof. Wires being implemented afterwards are easy to do and changes per worksite are manageble.
For more information consult the product cards.
Our products which have 5mm coax antenna-cable preinstalled, can be used with tool-less 3.7mm or 3.9mm compression connectors.
We recommend 3.7mm compression connectors. More information below
OUR PRODUCTS ARE RESELLED BY ONNINEN AND SLO AMONG OTHERS