HALOGEN-FREE plastic pliable conduits and pre-wired conduits, presented in the Wirell Aalto series, with the new addition of the black Aalto-UV series.
Thanks to their halogen-free properties, our products are ideal for public construction projects.
Our products are also well-suited for new construction, renovation, and refurbishment projects.
All our products are manufactured in Finland.
Currently, our range includes over 80 electrically numbered products.
- Wirell Aalto series pipes have a strength class of: 3442 (750N).
- Suitable for concrete casting.
- Made of polypropylene (PP).
- Size options: Ø 16mm, 20mm, and 25mm.
- Operating and handling temperatures for the conduits alone: -25°C to +90°C.
- All Dca, Cca, and Aalto series pipes are listed in the Nordic Ecolabel’s construction product database and can be used in Swan-labeled buildings.
- Additions of wires after installation are easy to implement, and site-specific changes can be managed.
- The conduits comply with the following standards:
- IEC/EN 61386-22
- IEC/EN 61386-23
- IEC 61034-2
- EN 50267-1
- EN 50267-2-2 Free of PBDPO, environmentally friendly Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH),and environmentally friendly in case of fire situations.
APPLICATIONS: New buildings and buildings undergoing repair or renovation from floor to the roof. Wires being implemented afterwards are easy to do and changes per worksite are manageble.
For more information consult the product cards.
Our products which have 5mm coax antenna-cable preinstalled, can be used with tool-less 3.7mm or 3.9mm compression connectors.
We recommend 3.7mm compression connectors. More information below
OUR PRODUCTS ARE RESELLED BY AHLSELL, ONNINEN AND SONEPAR AMONG OTHERS